Answering your Cable Assembly & Control Panel needs.
“Welcome to WH Kemp, the name synonymous with high quality, competitively priced, British-manufactured Wiring Looms, Cable Harnesses, Potted & Encapsulated units, Control Panels and Box Builds.
WH Kemp’s customer base comprises global engineering giants, high-tech start-ups and medium-size companies. Our 55 years’ experience straddles just about every engineering and electrical sector.
Each of our 60+ skilled technicians receive continual training, ensuring we deliver unrivalled, sector-leading performance stats. Just one reason why WH Kemp enjoys a 100% customer retention record.
With the perfect blend of processes, people and production facilities, it’s not surprising we’ve earned a reputation for being an utterly safe pair of hands.”
John Wyatt, Managing Director.
Industries We Support
Touch & Swipe images to scroll
Wiring Harnesses & Cable Assemblies
at A Glance:
- WH Kemp manufactures every type, size and magnitude of Wiring Harness and Cable Assembly, no matter how complex, intricate and challenging
- WH Kemp manufactures Wiring Harnesses and Cable Assemblies for multiple industries, including Medical, Vehicular, Oil & Gas, Nuclear, Scientific and Defence
- WH Kemp’s Wire Harnesses and Cable Assemblies are built for absolute reliance and safety, for application in the most demanding of environments
- WH Kemp guarantees you the customer, the highest standards of Wiring Harness and Cable Assembly products: UL and IPC Certifications
Control panels & Box Builds
at A Glance:
- WH Kemp builds Electrical Control Panels for many of the UK’s leading engineering businesses in the Marine, Automotive, Oil & Gas, Robotics, Catering, Scientific and Defence sectors
- WH Kemp offers customers a wealth of technical expertise and design support in building high quality Control Panel enclosures and component parts, acquired over a 25-year period
- WH Kemp is accredited with UL and IPC Standards Certifications, and manufactures Control Panels within a Quality Management System conforming to ISO 9001
- WH Kemp operates a rigid testing process on all Control Panels, often using bespoke equipment built by its own in-house engineers